Pages

September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday MOM!

Today is a special Day. My family and I are celebrating my Mom's Birthday.

Mom, you are the only woman I look up to. No words can express how much we all appreciate you and how much we love you. Happy Birthday! Today is a celebration of your life.

My brother and I are so proud to be able to call you OUR Mom, My husband is thankful and could never ask for a better mother-in-law, My kids are so blessed to have you as their Mimi, My Dad is the luckiest man I know...he gets to wake up to you every day and he is able to call you his wife.

We love our "Mom", "Babe", "Mimi", "Suegra" and we all wish you a lovely Birthday.

In the famous words of your Little Mr., "We love you bigger than the world Mimi!"

Misty, Alex, CJ, Joaquin, Chris and Robert


No comments:

Post a Comment